Welcome to the ever growing Univ.AI community.
These are our courses. You can see when they are being offered and sign up for them at the Programs page on our website.
- Python Preparator: the basics of Python and its numerical programming stack as required for all other courses
- ML-Preparator: a code first intro to ML. You want to take this if you have not taken AI-1 and want to do the ML series of courses.
- The Artificial Intelligence (AI) series (can be all taken as the bundle Master AI):
- AI-1: Basics of ML and AI and AI2: Convolutional Neural Nets bundled into the AI-X program
- AI-3: Natural Language and AI-4: Generative Models and Re-inforcement Learning, bundled into the AI-Y Program
- AI-Z or Capstone program, where you are embedded in a research group or company to solve a real world problem
- The Machine Learning and Data Science (ML-X) Series: ML-1: Exploring and Modeling Data, and ML-2: More Modeling and Inference
You can combine AI-X and ML-X into the bundle Accelerator Series. Or you can take everything and thats the Master ML and AI bundle. You can also take individual courses. We offer the flexibility you need!
If you have already signed up, Congratulations! You are embarking on a transformative AI and Data Science journey.
Your mentors and professors will repeat: the best way to “learn AI” is to do. Expect to put in a lot of hard work, a lot of practice. It is not easy, but you will find that it is fun.
You will need to put in the hours, and keep up with your assignments. We, and your peers, will help you each step of the way. will ensure that you get the most from your time with us.
Seek out mentors you like and trust, and never be afraid to ask for some of their time. Use your “break out” time to discuss problems with your peers & TAs.
This website outlines the resources available to you as part of your Univ.AI membership. You will find the schedule for your classes, and the various resources (forums, github, chat) available to you. You will find information about outr platform, and the software you need to install. We will tell you the expectations that we have of you.
If there is anything we can do to help you better navigate your learning journey, we hope you will let us know. If you encounter any problems, please reach out. And if you want to talk about life, the universe, and everything, we are here for that too.
We hope that your journey will be one of great growth. Here’s to a happy, healthy, and fruitful year.
Siddharth Das & Dr. Rahul Dave, founders @Univ.AI